Turn a simple PDF into a better learning source
Making the lives of managers and trainers easy!
PDF is not much more than a static document, but we don’t think that PDF is dead!
A PDF document is a perfect source for structured content: easily created from a Word document or presentation, sent around and printed. But calling it a nice online source is what few people would agree to.
What is missing in a PDF that would make it an effective source to learn from? Make more of your PDF material by adding 5 basic elements:
- Questions: Testing and reflecting on knowledge
- Fun time: Enriching texts with audio visual elements
- Team spirit: Helping each other with feedback and discussion
- Status: Seeing what is achieved and what is left to learn
- Updates: Revising, attaching and uploading more
Log in to the course and learn how to turn a PDF into a better learning source.
Please fill in this form to enroll now.